Submit a Film
Film submissions are now closed. Thank you to everyone who participated—we can't wait to watch your films! Read more about this year's festival on Saturday, June 14th in Bethesda, Maryland.
Criteria for Submissions
- The film must be under 25 minutes.
- The film must include some element of water in it (someone drinking a glass of water, a lake in the background, someone surfing, etc... get creative)!
- Submissions close Sunday, May 11, 2014 at 11:59pm EST.
- We’ll let you know by Friday, May 30, 2014 (or sooner) if your film was accepted.
Cool Stuff to Note
- There is no submission fee.
- By submitting a film, you are helping us fulfill some pretty awesome goals.
- Your film and your story could be seen by hundreds of people in the DC area on the day of the event, and even more on our website afterwards!
- You could get a chance to come speak about your film to the audience.
If Your Film Is Accepted
- We will require you to provide us with the highest quality version of your film for presentation. We prefer a downloadable link, but you can mail us a Blu-ray, DVD, USB, or a hard drive (nothing will be mailed back). We prefer an MPEG-4, QuickTime, or AVI file.
- If your film is in a different format than what we prefer, contact us and we’ll discuss it.
Reel Water Film Festival
8121 Georgia Avenue, Suite 600
Silver Spring, MD 20910